Our goal is to return with the highest possible safety standards that we can!
Starting on Sunday September 13th, we’re going to bring all our groups back together, in Phase 2 of our regathering.
We will welcome back B3 Beginners, B3 Kids, B3 Students and adult small groups. In addition to Sunday activities, we will also resume Bible study, AWANA, choir and orchestra practice on Wednesday nights. Celebrate Recovery will continue to meet on Monday nights.
- B3 BEGINNERS & B3 CHILDREN Will only meet at the 11:11 hour for a while. (B3 BEGINNERS WILL BE LIMITED TO 3’s 4’s & 5’s) Their zoom meeting will be moved to 11:30
- B3 STUDENTS (6th – 12th grade will meet IN THEIR SMALL GROUPS AT 9:30
Upon arrival to these ministries
- TEMPERATURE CHECKS & HAND SANITIZER WILL BE REQUIRED FOR BOTH STUDENT & PARENTS UPON ARRIVAL. (Any temperature of 100.4 or above according to CDC will be asked not to attend)
- TEACHERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR FACE COVERINGS (Unless medical conditions prevent it) (Students will NOT be required to wear face coverings)
- WORKERS WILL PREPARE EACH CLASSROOM BEFORE THE CHILDREN ENTER (Sanitizing Tables / Doorknobs and any shared Items BEFORE & AFTER USE
- CHILDREN WILL BE ENCOURAGED TO SOCIAL DISTANCE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.
- 3’S / 4’S & 5’S WILL MEET IN THE TINY TOWN AREA ONLY.
- BECAUSE OF STRICT CDC GUIDELINES, CHILDREN STILL IN DIAPERS WILL HAVE TO STAY WITH THEIR PARENTS AT THIS TIME.
- ADULT CLASSES WILL MEET AT 8:30 / 9:30 & 11:00. If your teacher is not ready to return there will be classes meeting during these times and you are encouraged to join them for awhile.
- THESE SAFETY GUIDELINES ALSO APPLY TO OUR CHILDREN’S CELEBRATE RECOVERY & AWANA MINISTRIES AS WELL.